sábado, 12 de junio de 2010

Untitled, Shanghai 2010




Life is indeed full of surprises. On my way to an uruguayan restaurant in Bcn where I was recently taken by my friend Marcelo, yesterday I made the most amazing discovery. As he had eaten beef for lunch, Santiago suggested another option. A chinese restaurant. Arola and I looked at one another extremely worried as we feared yet another ghastly den where fowl cantonese food was serve. ( we both had been to Shanghai recently and knew of the delights of good chinese food) But No, it was a truly "Shanghainese" restaurant. Proper chinese restaurant where much to my surprise and delight of course, they serve Dim Sun, Hot and Spicy Sour Soup, hot pot and guess what , "In Sian" Aubergines. I could not believe it. Was my lucky day!

However this photograph was not taken in Barcelona but in Shanghai. In a place so tiny that ventilation had to be "installed " outside. Pure chinese surrealism. Apparently the food was simply exquisite and all locals from the area gathered there for sunday meal. Sadly the place was so crowded that could not find a table to eat.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Eureka!!

Anónimo dijo...

viste lo que es!

Casa en Puigcerdá- AVA Studio SCP 2018

El Valle de la Cerdanya tiene una extensión tal que dispone de un plan de grandes dimensiones y el Golf de la Cerdanya, d...