Henrietta just bought my beloved Linhof Technikardan so I wish her well with it. I hope she enjoys it as much as I did.
Have to say that three years ago I bought another one, so I still have a Linhof to work with when the time comes. The one I have at home I bought it of a north american architectural photographer who at the age of 82 had decided to sell it and get a digital pocket camera to take pictures of his grandchildren. He was so delighted that I bought it of him as he knew I was going to really value it and look after it. Well, Henrietta I am sure will do the same with her new jewel. Who knows, one day I may end up selling all my cameras and spend my retirement photographing my grandchildren. Time will tell.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario