“The Changing City”, Barcelona 2003.
For the last 15 years I have been documenting the transformation of Barcelona’s Poble Nou and the urban regeneration prompted by the development of the 22@ technological district. During this time I have built a comprenhensive portfolio of iconic images of many the projects that were built afterwards.
This photograph was the starting point of a long term project which I began to shoot on film though I later moved onto digital.
A view of Can Framis before the construction of Fundació Vila Casas by Jordi Badía / BAAS . The old factory stands in ruins before the Torre Agbar. The Cities Program at the London School of Economics headed by Ricky Burdett curated the series of photographs for an exhibition at the Corriere del Arsenale at the X Architecture Venice Bienale.
Photographs, ideas, anecdotes and miscellanea on photography, architecture, urbanism, documentary projects and portraits from my personal and professional portfolio / Fotografías, ideas, anécdotas y miscelanea sobre fotografía, arquitectura, urbanismo, proyectos documentales y retratos de mis portfolios personal y profesional.
sábado, 7 de abril de 2018
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Casa en Puigcerdá- AVA Studio SCP 2018
El Valle de la Cerdanya tiene una extensión tal que dispone de un plan de grandes dimensiones y el Golf de la Cerdanya, d...
-
Bilbao 18 de Agosto a las 5 de la mañana sobre el tejado de la Alhóndiga y mientras, espero a que amanezca para hacer una fotografía qu...
-
This photograph of me was taken by Pedro Pegenaute. This is a place I discovered on my first night in Shanghai, just 100 meters from my hote...

1 comentario:
Nice Blog Post!!
Diploma in Photography
Professional Photography courses
Best Photography Sollege in india
Fashion Photography Courses
Publicar un comentario