jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

Roman Polanski

1 comentario:

Iñigo Bujedo Aguirre / Photography Commissions , Lectures, Workshops and Prints. dijo...

I know this video has nothing to do with my work, travels, or indeed my photography. But it does. China Town has always been my favorite of all times and I think it made an impact on me not only because of the cast, the plot but also the beauty of its visual narrative, its music, how destiny always comes back the tragedy of love behind it all.
In a series of videos behind it all I will be showing those who made an impact on me , the people I admire the most, those who have always been a source of inspiration.

Casa en Puigcerdá- AVA Studio SCP 2018

El Valle de la Cerdanya tiene una extensión tal que dispone de un plan de grandes dimensiones y el Golf de la Cerdanya, d...