
I know its hard to believe but this is a picture of a Sex Shop, a health shop rather.
I decided to take the day off and as I was walking around the city, looking for an antiques market, I found this very odd place. Needless to say that it caught my attention and I could not resist entering to investigate.
"Sexual health shop" read the sign above the entrance of this small cubicle where a variety of condoms, creams, toys and lubricants and some other strange artifacts (and a Siberian Husky for that matter) were on display. I thought it was hilarious so I tried to engage in some conversation with the woman while pretending I was interested in acquiring some of the things she had for sale. Soon I realized that she spoke no english and since my chinese is none existent I desisted. But I did produce my camera and she stood there for few seconds for me to take this photograph. Then she hid and continued making the tea she was preparing when I entered the shop.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario